My mom has had an interesting life, traumatic though it has been. She is my HERO as she has continued to live and be loving when others might have given up !!! She has asked me not to write her story until after she has passed away, so I won't... maybe I'll never write it, for the Lord knows it already and he sees her heart !!!! She is so wonderful and we all treasure her !! I am thankful she was strong enough to with stand all she had to bear and is still kind and gentle and funny !! I love you mom !!
The Coziest Potato Corn Chowder
1 week ago








5 comments:
What a beautiful, thoughtful, mom you have...where would we be without them?
This is true !!! I wouldn't have survived this last year without her !!
She is so sweet. Her story needs to be written..for posterity. Now or later, just do it!! :) I am a firm believer in this!!!
Such a blessing to have a wonderful Mother.. Very sweet post. I love seeing your posts of "Thanks-giving".. It will be worth it to write her story..
You are all so sweet !!! She is adorable and you all would love her !! But she made me promise about her story !!!!
Post a Comment