Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Thankful For good Friends !!!













I'm thankful for good friends who keep me grounded !!! Who uplift me and help me to be more than I really am because they see potential in me !! I believe it is the mark of a true and loving relationship if the person inpires you to want to be better than you are, and everyone of these dear sisters does exactly that, when I grow up I want to be just like them !!! I love you all !!! And there are so many more I don't have pictures of !! I will work on that and post again for my memories !!! I love you all !!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm thankful for a good friend like you too. you take such good care of my mama, and i love when we can all visit together :) you're awesome lady!

Scrapally said...

I love all these friends too! There are better pictures of me though I'm sure!!! :) Friends make the world go round!!

kelly said...

I am too! Look for a post from me soon. Last night I finished my hall cabinets with your green paint and I LOVE them. I still need to take a finished picture and get them on the computer.

Grandmotherfairy said...

I am thankful for all those friends also...cute idea to have all those pictures...

Caleen said...

What a sweet post.. You are such a dear.. I love you too.. You are such a light to me.. Thank you for your inspiration and love..