Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm Thankful for good old fashion fun !!!!













These are Julie's grandsons Lincoln and Slade !!!! I love this picture so much it reminds me how much fun can be had with no money at all !!! Thank you Lincoln and Slade for reminding how much fun a mud puddle can be !!!!

3 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

I can't believe how big they are...mud is one of my favorite pass-times.

dixon171@gmail.com said...

Well those just have to be the cutest kids ever...it looks like their mother is doing a wonderful job...LOL! I am so happy that this messy incident could make you smile...boys will be boys I suppose...
Love you!!!!

Unknown said...

Susan me too one of my fondest memories is of me and Hill having a day rolling in the mud out at our home in the country!!! We were trying to take out a bunch of Grape Hyacinth bulbs that were taking over everything !! It was so much fun !!! I think we should have a RS activity playing in the mud!!!

Branden, yes those are the cutest kids ever !! And their mother is equally cute and doing a great job !! Thanks for sharing them with me !! Love you all too !!!