Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hill speaks today in Sacrament !!!
















Hill speaks in church today, we are in count down mode !!! The missionary blessings are already arriving!! My mom who hasn't been to church since 1971 will be there today to hear her granddaughter speak !! My Aunt's and Uncle are also coming from Visalia and Tulare !! It will be the first time Hill and I have ever needed to save a row of seats in the chapel !!! I am so very humbled by the blessings already pouring in on our family, and grateful to Our Father in Heaven for his mercy on us in our weaknesses !!! I too am grateful for all of those who have taught Hill true and correct principles in classes and by the example of living truly worthy lives !!

6 comments:

Scrapally said...

That is awesome! I will br praying that they will all feel the spirit. Have fun! Sure wish I could be there...but Sanger calls...what can I say...

Unknown said...

Allyson, You are one of the valiant people who have influenced Hill, so she will totally expect you to be where you are supposed to be !! We will miss you there tho !!!

Grandmotherfairy said...

I wish I could have been there to hear her. I am sure it was wonderful...I will be coming home tomorrow...from Salt Lake to Phoenix to Los Vegas to Fresno...what a day!

Lady Linda said...

She did such an awesome job! I'm really going to miss her, we'll just have to occupy our time with all kinds of trouble!!!! Ha, ha, ha!

Caleen said...

She did an excellent job. I was so proud of her.. She is a wonderful speaker and I could have kept listening to her for hours. She had a beautiful spirit and I am sure was felt by all.. So happy for you both. Lots of love..

Unknown said...

Hillary did such an amazing job! Already a missionary!!!