This is an invitation to view my sister's jewelry, her blog is on my list of blogs as "Jamie's Handmade Jewelry" !! I love the stuff she creates and if you've been to my home you have seen them hanging in Hill's bathroom !!! Jamie is having a great giveaway on her blog, go there and comment, she is going to draw a name from all who comment on the giveaway post, and that person will get the necklace shown on her blog !!! Shameless family promoting I know, but she is very talented and I can't help myself !! LOL
The Coziest Potato Corn Chowder
1 week ago








5 comments:
My daughter poses just like Hillary! It must be a chick thing!
Hey i promote my talented sister shamelessly all the time too. It's what we do as sister's for one another, he,he!
Yeah go join her giveaway !! She is really very good, just look at Hill's collection in her bathroom !! LOL
Really pretty jewelry. Hill is a great model.. I will check out her giveaway!!
Hey, tomorrow is the day, when I have the giveaway,I will have my daughter Jenna pick a name from a hat and that person will be the lucky winner of a beautiful necklace made with butterfly's and crystal beads, hurry and post a comment so your name will be in the giveaway!
Post a Comment