Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank You Father in Heaven for this gift !!!



Yesterday Hill actually taught her first lesson in Relief Society. Last month her lesson was cancelled by the Bishop of her ward for a special message to all of his ward single adults, about dating !!! (He says do it!!) She let me come and hear her teach, which was such a treat cuz I am always in Primary !!! But even more so cuz she was teaching !!! She did so good, I loved it !!! Of course I might be a bit prejudiced but I think others thought she did good too !! Can I just say today life is good !!! I am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with a daughter, in whom I am so proud !! Thanks for indulging me in this blog, I am just truly feeling blessed and cared for by my Father for He has brought us here on this long journey !!!

3 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Way to go Hillary!!!!

Scrapally said...

Awesome. And it's just going to keep getting better and better! we LOVE your blog...keep bloggin'!

Melissa said...

What a proud parent moment. I'm sure she did great. Parenting feels worthwhile when you get to see the fruits of your labor.