This post is late in coming because my camera was highjacked by my kid !! I just got it back so I could download the stick !! Any way I was blessed on the day of the green with this cute as a bugs ear cupcake !!! It was absolutely delissshhh !!! To my favorite cupcake making leprechaun, I will have your pay it forward gift when I get back from Dallas next week !!
Bright and Creamy Whoa Horsey Salad
17 hours ago








2 comments:
Hey there were two cupcakes. Did it disappear before the pic? Lol! too funny. He got kind of squished huh? Oh well. maybe next time you'll be home when something is created.
You are too funny !!! Yes one had disappeared prior to my arrival !!! So I was really glad there were two cutie pies !! Well that would be cutie cakes !! LOL He looked so darn cute I didn't know he was squished !!! I feel like I am always home but I guess I'm not !!! Thank You for letting me be your offical taste tester, "cuz' girl you got it goin on" !!!
Post a Comment